Saturday, December 20, 2008

Really cold...

It's late and I'm up preparing some things that should be ready for the weekend. It's freezing!!! And I'm reminded of something a dear friend said a while back. The cold weather is just a good excuse for giving more hugs. Is that lovely or what? Today I received some warm hugs from 3 little friends that I love.


So what are you waiting for? Go hug someone! Make someone's day! Oh, and for those of you who haven't heard about the Free Hugs Campain, just watch the video... I love it, I just love it. It warms my heart and makes me want to go out and do the same :)


There are a ton of free hug videos on youtube... just explore. I found this one I also had to share - made me miss Scotland. We walked through those streets just four months ago!

1 comment:

Rute Carla said...

Epá! Esqueceste que estou sem lenços, rolo de cozinha e guardanapos?!... Lovely! My arms are open...