2. playing with Alice and observing her.
4. hot beverages.
6. working with sis for sunday school and other fun and encouraging stuff for the kids. Illustrating "Thandy" (the kids' newsletter).
7. working as a music teacher with primary school kids... the challenge, the joy, the love!
8. preparing for the Christmas sale indoors.
9. the book What is a Family, by Edith Schaeffer. No one writes about family like she did... family in all aspects. I totally have to read The Art of Homemaking again! It's sooo good and she writes about many forms of creativity and using it in simple ways to enrich the lives of others around us. Beautiful. I wish I had known her :)
10. blankets and quilts.